Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson “strongly denies” the latest sexual assault allegations made against him, his attorney said on Wednesday.
An unidentified woman is seeking $1m (£764,000) in damages after filing a civil lawsuit against the 28-year-old in Houston, Texas on Monday.
The incident allegedly occurred while the pair were on a date in October 2020.
Browns coach Kevin Stefanski, meanwhile, says Watson will face the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday after playing in last weekend’s season-opening defeat against the Dallas Cowboys.
Stefanski said he was unaware of the allegations before the lawsuit was filed and had not considered leaving Watson out.
By JAKE FENNER Published: 14:06 GMT, 8 March 2025 | Updated: 14:06 GMT, 8 March 2025 After
The New York Jets are delighted to announce the return of its highly successful Jets NFL Girls Flag league in London ahead of International Women's Day.
Trevor Sikkema, Pro Football Focus: James Pearce Jr., Edge, Tennessee Why: Pearce had an incredibly impressive combine showing in the speed drills,
Former Colorado quarterback Shedeur Sanders opted out of throwing passes at last week's NFL Scouting Combine. He did, however, travel to Indianapolis and condu